Model Number: FSTB-2
The “Forest” Regular double stall outhouse was designed at the request of one of our customers asking for a building that could potentially have multiple washrooms all under one roof system as the “John” series roof design could not allow for this. We created a slanted roof design so there could be as many toilets in a row as the space allows.
Similar to the “John” series the “Forest” Regular double stall addresses many of the issues typically associated with outdoor latrine buildings in semi-remote locations. These include transportation and handling, assembly, and the use of materials that require minimal if no maintenance over several years in a wide range of diverse environments. The “Forest” Regular double stall meets and exceeds these expectations while providing a very comfortable and memorable user experience . Strategically designed as a modular system the individual components can be easily carried into semi remote locations and be put together with minimal tools at a fraction of the traditional wood and concrete alternatives. The building is made from sturdy lite weight powder coated aluminum components making it resistant to corrosion. The tongue-in-groove recycled plastic lumber slats will not rot or take in moisture and can be sprayed with bleach or disinfectant without damage. After cleaning, excess water simply drains out the sides from the raised walls. They fit seamlessly into channels with only a few hidden fasteners also making the unit theft and tamper proof. Lack of lighting normally associated with these types of structures has also been addressed with a translucent SunTuf one-piece roof. While providing lots of light it does not compromise it strength acting as an effective barrier against sun, wind and rain. The one piece roof structure caps the entire unit providing ample protection from the elements and locks the whole structure together making it extremely solid .
Although its name “Forest” seems quite natural for the application, it actually shares the name of one of the owners grandsons.
Available Recycled Plastic Lumber Colours
Produit Re-Plast 100% Recycled Plastic Tongue and Groove Boards
- Made from post-consumer and post-industrial waste plastic, the material is ecologically friendly and attractive. For this application the boards provides maximum durability with minimum maintenance required over their lifespan. Boards will not split or warp as well will not absorb moisture making them easy to clean with disinfectants, keeping germs and odors under control.
- Colours Available: Sand, Gray, Walnut, Redwood, Black
Super Durable Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Standard colours: Black Super Texture, Bostwick Textured Brown, Cardinal Textured Black, Cardinal Textured Grey, Cold Textured Brown, Lakeside Textured Sand, Oil Rub Textured Bronze, Pewter, Bengal Textured Silver
Long Lasting Stainless Steel Hardware
Heavy Duty Door Hinge Hardware
Super Durable UV stabilized “Suntuff” Polycarbonate Roof
Adjustable Aluminum Vent Stack Support
Easy assembly for 2 people in less than 3 hours
- Custom Powder Coating
(Setup Charges May Apply)
- Toilet, urinal, toilet paper dispenser, sanitizer dispenser and vent stack are not included. They can be provided if requested.
- Corner Urinal in White Model #WCU-14
- All Aluminum Floor. (ALF-2) x 2
- Waterless Toilet System by Toilet Tech. Find out more here at https://www.ToiletTech.com
Height: 96 inches / 2438 mm
Depth: 55 inches / 1397 mm
Width: 96 inches / 2438 mm
Weight: 1450 lbs / 658 kg
- Recycled Content By Weight: 65%
- 100% Recyclable
Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
Wishbone Limited Warranty
Wishbone Shipping Information
Renew your Recycled Plastic